Friday, November 30, 2012

Creative Friday.....

We have been very busy getting ready for Christmas. My eldest daughter's birthday is a few days away so I'm busy making a few gifts for her too. 

I finally got to finishing our King Winter. What do you think?

I also finished our Christmas Angel too. I'm not sure the flower will stay in her hand though. 

Lil' was very proud of this most beautiful ornament she made. Not bad for a 3 year old.

Purse strap for Eldest Daughter.

I'm knitting both my girls a simple pair of slippers for Christmas. Simple because I'm going to knit something a bit more complicated.

I'm going to be knitting this Fire And Ice Shawl with this special skein I got from my favorite yarn store as a thank you gift. Its a skein of Lorna's Laces DK Honor in the colorway The Loopy Ewe Shuffle made just for customers who shop there. Although you can order the yarn on the Loopy Ewe website, they're just currently out of stock :( I've never attempted a shawl so it should be a challenge. I really need to learn to knit past the basics though. 


As a child, I played with this all the time. A few pieces have been lost over the years but my children enjoy it anyway.

I have packages to open today too! I ordered "Phoebe's Birthday" and 2 mermouse kits. And something I won from a blog giveaway! I can't wait. Have a beautiful weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. your old man winter is fab! i am impressed! good luck with the scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete