Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finally Knitting!

Over the long holiday weekend, My eldest approached me  and this is what she said " Mommy, will you teach me to knit today?" I couldn't believe my ears! I've been trying to get her to knit for years and she hasn't been interested so far so I stopped nagging and gave up so when she asked, I was absolutely delighted. 

She actually kicked out a few rows but I couldn't wait to take a picture! We has so much fun just snuggling in bed and knitting and chatting! 
She even asked for a knitting bowl and to take it outside with her! Her birthday is coming up and I can't wait to give her her first set of needles!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I remember when mom taught me. Was about about the same age. Good job Tory! (didnt know how to post this with my mame showing as not anonymous lol) love aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I hope you'll consider linking up on Waldorf Wednesday.
    http://ourseasonsofjoy.com/waldorf-wednesday-link-up/waldorf-wednesday-13/

    ReplyDelete