Monday, May 14, 2012

A few thing I've made. (with the help of my love:)

I found this hat at a thrift store. It was so nicely felted I had  to bring it home and modify it into a bunny hat. I still have yet to finish it but maybe I'll remember one of these days. 

A fully furnished gnome home. We did not want to shell out a few hundred dollars for a gnome tree house so we built one instead. We spent around 60$ but could have spent half that if we wanted to. 

These gnome slippers took all of 15 minutes and a few leftover bits of wool felt I had laying around 

Made out of a scrap of  wood  we had  in under an hour and finished with  homemade wood polish. 

The Story of The Root Children. Written and Illustrated by Sibelle VonOlfers. FANTASTIC illustrations! This is my version. 

A small cuddly Waldorf inspired doll I made for one of my darling nieces for her 2nd birthday. She has named her Ninny and apparently her older sister loves her as well.

We decided to make a bed frame for out littlest close to the ground  so that she could get in and out of bed easily. 

We built these playstands without any plans! They came out rather well and cost a fraction of what you would pay for  them!


Everything you see it the picture, we made. This barn cost me.... Seriously- $4.00!  

Okay, I had help with this one but this picture was so cute I couldn't resist! That's 100% mama milk! 
Today I just want to do a post on a few things I've made in the past few months. Now that I'm blogging, I will try and remember to take pictures and start making tutorials. If there is anyone actually reading this and would like a tutorial on anything you see please let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment