Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our Fairy Garden!

A view from the entrance.

The fairy swimming pool (we got this idea from another blog).

Look! A visiting fairy!

We added a vine archway over the rainbow pathway to get to the cave.

A view from inside the cave.

Another view from inside the cave

These photos were taken a few days after we planted.

Doesn't it look like it would be inviting to fairies?

Hello again. It's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been so very busy making a birthday gifts for my young cousin and now I've moved on to making a few gnomes for my niece's birthday in a few weeks. So much work to do. I did want to post up some pictures of our fairy garden that my girls and I made with things we had around the house. it turned out quite nicely. At least we think so. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment