Monday, June 25, 2012

Memories of My Mama....

It's not a subject I like to talk about often and when I do it's not pleasant. My mama died almost a year ago. Not a day goes by when she doesn't cross my mind. Today was just a day I am thinking about her a lot. I don't have many photos of her but she was very beautiful. I know she is up there in the sky taking care of baby angels and pets and gardens so I know she's happy. I miss her foot rubs and funny stories of when she was a little girl, I miss the leg rubs she would give me when I had "growing pains" the long walks picking berries and wildflowers, and sitting inside sewing and crafting on cold days. I miss bringing her breakfast in bed on mother's day and watching her face light up to see her grandchildren. All too soon someone can be torn away from you. Remember to cherish every single moment with your family. Remember to treat each other with love and respect and give hugs and kisses. Tell your children how loved and how beautiful they are and snuggle them way too much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment