Thursday, June 7, 2012

Re-purposed Summer Skirts!

I couldn't let go of this cute fabric. I am so glad it found a new purpose!

These should be perfect for lounging around the house in on the weekends or as pajama bottoms!

This  might look cute with a pair of bloomers.

This dress was my favorite! Clean and simple.
Today was busy but after I got my little ladies all tuckered out, cleaned up, teeth brushed, and off to bed, I took some old dresses that the littlest wore last year and made them into skirts. Cost was $1.59 for elastic. Not bad for 5 new skirts! Maybe tomorrow I can get a few pictures of her wearing them! Fingers crossed!!! What have you been working on? Anyone have a cute bloomer pattern?

4 comments:

  1. Great way to reuse that beautiful fabric.
    I wish I had more patience to sew. I am always inspired when I see projects like yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Seeing your yarn does the same for me! So beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Adorable and such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always appreciate the input I get from others!

      Delete