Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another Flying Unicorn...

 I knitted another Pegasus Unicorn from Linda of mama4earth  . She writes some amazing knitting patterns!

I knitted this one on size 2 needles with Cascade220 superwash. I used Cascade 220 for the wings and for the mane and tail I used some leftover Malabrigo Merino Worsted.  I knew it would be smaller than what the pattern recommends because of the smaller needle size but I thought this way it would be easier for a 3 year old to hold. I also like that it was a bit stiffer than the last one I knit using some Malabrigo I had in my stash.

My Lily has named her Rosie Posy. 

This was my first one for my Eldest daughter. This one is called Midnight. I have really been enjoying knitting soft toys for my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment