Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Knitted Flower Garland...

Maybe this garland will help to draw the children into play?

I used leftover yarn. The next one I male will have a green cord.

A simple flower but very fun to make. I left the tail on the flower and used that to tie each one to the cord.

I hope they like it! 
Today while the girls are out with their daddy, I made a simple garland. I just knit about 10 flowers, felted in a soft yellow center, added a few leaves and attached them to a braided cord. I think the next one I make will have an i cord instead of being braided. I think that will add more stability and look a bit better. I plan on doing another one for Lil's very tiny family gathering we will have. What do you think of my garland? What quick and easy projects do you have to share? Leave a link in your comments! Have a beautiful day!!! I'm off to have a little "ME" time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment